APIs access to web services are almost a must nowadays. We offer access to the most crucial part of our data. This access is currently read only but abilities will grow rapidly.
Requesting the access
We consider the SOCIFI API for an enterprise item. The access to an API is therefore charged. To gain the access or get more info please feel free to check with us thru your account at SOCIFI Dashboard or raise a ticket with our Support Center.
Once the access is gained the API credentials (API Key + Secret) can be found at your Profile settings at SOCIFI Dashboard.
|Authentication||Basic (Key + Secret)|
* A secure version of http protocol must be always used.
The documentation is located on our API servers. This brings great benefit not only in keeping them up to date but also you can use it as a sandbox. You can view all the routes and make request directly in the sandbox UI.
Head over now to the resources documentation.
Query Parameters (filtering)
Most of query parameters and filters are described in each resource documentation.
Time based filtering is common and sometimes difficult to set up.
- The most easy way is to use time stamp. We support 13 digit format. This is the best when using programmatically.
Single and array value filters
Some filters have option to use either single value or array of values.
Lets assume you want to fetch live data (/live resource).
- You can fetch those data for one brand using ?brand=13
- Or ask for data from more brands using format as follows ?brand=[13,14,20,21]
Sometimes you want to fetch only few fields and not whole response. This can be particularly useful mainly for large data sets.
To get more details on partial response please check this Google post.
To find out more about syntax used head over to JSON mask specification.
|fields||String of fields according to JSON mask specification.|
- Get only brand names and strip the rest
- Authenticate with User: demo and Password: demo
- GET https://api.socifi.com/brands?fields=brands/name
Table of Contents